14 March 2008

Buying a car in Sydney? Can you get a good one for cheap? I think so...

In our move to Australia, Chris and I spent a fair amount of time not only AT IKEA, but also countless hours putting together the furniture.** We also had a number of encounters with his fellow classmates at IKEA.

(Thanks Yvonne for sending this along!)

With that said, and with the thoughts of potentially buying a car, I thought this seemed appropriate for our blog!

















**Note: I actually had little to no participation in putting the furniture together. I'll give credit where credit is due! If anyone needs Chris to put together IKEA furniture, feel free to call him - he's got a real knack for this stuff!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you are a little person Marcy for your little car. 15 days of detox is a lot! Hope you are surviving because I probaby would have killed someone by now. Miss you lots:) Have fun with your friend this weekend.

Eric and Chrissy Hall said...

ok so I am all caught up on the blog. I applaud your motivation to do all this. Miss you. Look for a package from me soon!

markson said...

Save time by not having to visit every dealership in Albany, Corvallis, Newport, Lincoln City, Lebanon, Sweet Home or Salem. Visit our dealership, so we can find you a Ford car or truck, a Chevrolet car or truck, a Dodge car or truck, a Toyota car or truck, Honda, Buick, Kia, Cadillac, Acura, Chrysler, BMW, GMC, Nissan, Lexus, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Mercedes Benz, Lincoln, Mini Cooper, Mazda, Mercury, Saab, Mitsubishi, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Pontiac, Volkswagen, Saturn, Volvo or a Land Rover. renting used cars