19 March 2008

Surfin' Safari...

A couple weeks ago I posted some pics from our surf trip. One of the guys who was on the trip was taking a little break from surfing and stood on shore with his camera in hand.  I just got these pictures in...


I'm very excited that someone caught some pics of me actually standing on the board. I don't know if he's a phenomenal photographer or he just HAPPENED to catch me up on the board, but there I am! I know I don't look like a professional, but here is living proof that I went surfing and actually stood up! Does that make me a surfer chick? Hmmmmm...

I think we're going to contact one of the surf instructors who was on the trip to do a semi-private lesson at one of the beaches in the city (Maroubra). I have to say, surfing is a very relaxing and therapeutic sport.

(I'm about to fall in this pic by the way. Luckily the water was warm!)

I've gotta go pack for our loooong weekend trip to the Blue Mountains. A hiking we will go!

No comments: