28 May 2008

Overdue

I know we are long overdue for a posting, so I promise to have a recap of our trip to Bali up by next weekend. It's been a crazy week with work, i've been sick and Chris has a friend in town. Chris actually went up to the Great Barrier Reef for 5 days with Chris Sheehy (who is visiting from SF), and 5 other buddies from school. They are doing a live-a-board scuba trip where they do 11 dives. 9 during the day and 2 night dives. (scary) I'm sure Chris will have pics from that trip and a recap for you all.

Anyways, I will be sure to post all of our pics from Bali and of course put up some pics of Sheehy's visit. Hope all is well with everyone and we will be in touch soon.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Eric and Chrissy Hall said...

Dude I heard Shigs shaved his chest and goes tanning! I am guessing the tanning has stopped since he burnt himself to a crisp at bay to Breakers... Shaving his chest hope your Chris doesn't get on that boat!