9 June 2008

Meet Jimmy the Jeep

Chris and I decided that it was time for us to get a car to allow us to get around more freely in Sydney. We have a parking spot in our building and our friends literally live all over the city. (Not to mention, public transportation costs about as much as owning a car!) Go figure.

This all came about because my manager's brother is moving to Zurich, so he was looking to sell his car. Chris and I went to test drive it on Saturday and we are now the proud owners of "Jimmy the Jeep". (The previous owners son who is 10 named it.) It had a ring to it and the name just stuck!



We officially own a car with the steering wheel on the RIGHT side of the car. How weird!!!

Luckily, the car is here just in time for my parents to arrive on Saturday, so Chris and I will be picking them up at the airport. Can't wait to see you Mom and Dad!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice looking car....I'm sure life will be easier with wheels.
Loved your blog on Bali - we want to go!
Have a great time with your folks.
XOXO