12 June 2008

Sex and The City


Sex and the City opened in Sydney about a week or so after it opened in NY. A colleague of mine decided to rent out a movie theatre, invite about 50 girls (and one man), hire a bartender, pop open some champagne and watch the movie that every girl has been waiting 4 years for! For those of you who watched the series, the last episode was epic. It may have been the best "finale" of a series i've ever seen. Well, this left the writers and the 4 ladies a lot to live upto...

I won't ruin anything for those of you who haven't seen the movie, but I must say that it certainly lived up to my expectations. The movie was emotional, funny, sad and true to life! After the movie, a group of us went out and continued to drink champagne, cosmopolitans and of course a bottle of wine I found called "Bitch"! (Very appropriate!)

I will give the movie 5 stars... Now I want to hear from you!!! You can vote on how many stars you think the movie deserved! (See left and top side of blog to vote).

P.S. The one man who attended the show with us was genius. He was straight, single and in a room with 50 emotional women! GENIUS!

1 comment:

Kerri McClelland said...

Sometimes I look at the faces I make in pictures and wonder what I was thinking... :) Saw the movie and LOVED IT, although I did not cry as much as I expected to.

Heard you had a good time at the musical... again - watch the movie it's bound to be better.