14 April 2008

Chopsticks and Zen... meet the Blogaroo!



Thomson employees are everywhere!  It was so great to have Rachel (i.e. Patch) come and visit Australia for a few days. Due to some "technical difficulties" with Rachel's camera, we're a little delayed in her "cameo" to our blog... But, the pics are finally here!



For those of you who don't know Rachel, she moved out to San Francisco about 2+ years ago from Thomson's Boston office and then decided to venture off to Hong Kong in November of 2007.  It's great to have another friend on this side of the globe!

Our next trip...
HONG KONG!

I actually have to give some credit here to Rachel. She started a blog when she moved to HK which inspired me to start the Blogaroo... Her "Patcherific" blog is titled "Chopsticks and Zen" - the link is below along with some other friends blogs under the section "Bloggers". 

**Please also note that i've added a new section called "Skypers". If you would like a cameo on the Blogaroo make sure your Skype accounts are up and running!

1 comment:

Eric and Chrissy Hall said...

though I am happy to be preggers, I am wishing right now I wasn't so Eric and I could come and visit! It looks wonderful there now. Maybe next summer when little one is either old enough to travel or stay with parents for extended period. My guess would be travel with us.