6 April 2008

Certified and Perfecting the art of Sailing

The past two weekends Chris has been working on getting certified for SCUBA diving. We are very excited about Shiggles (aka. Chris Sheehy) to come out (down) to visit in May. Chris and Chris (and Brent) will be heading up to Cairnes to do a 3 day dive trip. Unlike Mexico, you actually need to know HOW to dive in Australia.

So, Chris is officially certified in SCUBA and he is getting more and more excited about his venture to the Reef!

Those of you who know me well, know that SCUBA isn't exactly my thing. While Chris was getting certified and swimming with goat fish...














and Dusky Whaler Shark...












I was busy sailing through Sydney harbour on a beautiful catamaran! (Much more my speed). I went with one of my new friends Stephanie and a couple of her colleagues from Google... Otherwise known as "Googlers".












There are so many boats out all around the harbour, they actually have little "coffee boats" that go around serving up espresso, cappuccino, lattes and all sorts of ice cream. Very fancy!








I wonder if Chris had coffee delivered to him under water? Nah...

No comments: