16 April 2008

Not That I'm Wining...


For those of you who celebrate Passover, you will hopefully be able to relate to this. Chris and I are having Passover dinner at our place on Saturday night, so I started pulling together a list of the ingredients I will need. Simple list you would think...

            • Matzah
            • Matzo meal
            • Lipton Onion Soup mix (part of my brisket recipe - I will not reveal the rest although i'm sure every other Jewish person I know has this recipe)
            • Manischewitz (Concord Grape will do... no need to get fancy with the Blackberry, Elderberry etc.)

            So, I went to two grocery stores and two wine shops and I couldn't find ANY of the above. I'm officially on a mission to find my Manischewitz wine. Until then...

            1 comment:

            Jordana said...

            LOL. You are too funny! Let me know what happens!!