26 April 2008

Tap Dancing


So I just signed up for an 8 week tap dancing class with a couple of the WAGS (Wives And Girlfriends) of Chris' classmates. We decided it would be a fun and exciting way to exercise! I've never taken tap dancing before, so this is all new to me, but I am very excited to learn some new dance moves. The good news is Chris is an experienced tap dancer. Shocking I know... But take a look at some of the moves he's taught me! Now that i've learned these moves, i'm going to blow the socks off the other dancers in the class!



Watch out Fred Astaire! (Does this remind anyone of a scene in Dumb and Dumber?)

P.S. I apologize the video is sideways... If anyone knows how to fix this... let me know!

3 comments:

Kerri McClelland said...

the video isn't working... i was hoping to make fun of him (tee hee hee)

Anonymous said...

So where is the video that will go down in history or infamy. Or are you just teasing us!!!!

Love Ya,

DAD

Kerri McClelland said...

I love it!!! Although you are both probably better than I am... might have to show this to some other people in the class. :D